Graeme A. Ryan & Associates was founded by Graeme Ryan in early 2013. Michael Evans recently joined the team and together they provide a strong and reliable legal team.
Graeme was admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales in 1991 and has been practicing in Western Australia since 1996. With over 20 years delivering quality legal services, Graeme has a wealth of knowledge, interstate and professional experience to help you protect your interests in many areas of Law including:
- Preparation for separation, divorce, property settlements and making arrangements for children
- Commercial litigation – commercial solutions
- Criminal & traffic – how much trouble are you actually facing
- Property sales and purchases
- Wills and practical Probate advice
Graeme will provide you with clear, understandable legal advice and excellent representation in these and many other important areas of Law.
Michael was admitted as a solicitor and barrister in Western Australia since 1980. With over 30 years experience, he will be able to assist you in the following areas of Law:
- Criminal law
- Commercial conveyancing
- Commercial litigation
- Probate and Estates – estate disputes, administration
- Relationship breakdowns – family law, de facto
Michael is known for his outstanding representation, sound advice, and always ensures his clients’ best interests are met.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with Graeme Ryan and/or Michael Evans.